Friday, November 23, 2012

Closing of the season 2012

Closing of this season was planned after REMBATES APLIS 2012, but chillin` and partyin` was already done after har SKM 2012 on 13/10/2012. So this running event was only oficial closing ;)

This year REMBATE 10,8K i`ve finished 5 minut earlier from last year. So my result is 57:49 and i receive 4th place in my age group. Not bad ;) After I analysed all my this year runnings, i stopped to celebrate my PB at REMBATE, cause i knew i can run much faster, only if i rexal mych more. But in gerenal i`m happy about my results.

This year was my first year in long distance running. I`ve finished my fist half-marathon and my first [hope not last one] marathon. I`ve done all the things i had planned before at the running calendar.
Next year i will definetely work on speed much more. Cause i need not only good looking at finish, but also good result at the desk :))
In general, i can be proud of myself, cause i`ve worked very hard for one reason - to show myself that i can cross line at 42K.
After skrienlatvia.lv results - i`m 32nd in list of all womans, but in my age grup i took 12th place. Heh...not bad ;)

I have already some good plans for next year, but i will keep it in a secret. Shure i will post it in february or earlier, but now i need to make trainig plans for endurance and speed.
Next year - bees year ))

No comments:

Post a Comment